We went to see Old Faithful today. The trip there was amazing. There is water everywhere and the hot springs are beautiful. The van is a pain though and we had to stop every thirty minutes to restart it. There were so many people at the park and so many languages. My camera started to act up but I think I set it straight. Most of us got sunburned due to the high altitude but it feels good.The picture on the left is the view from the back of the house at ten at night. I couldn't wait to get here to see the stars but I am not sure how late you have to stay up to see them then the sun comes up 4:30ish. I suppose this is good for the farmers and ranchers around here but geezo I want to sleep in. The picture on the right is my favorite thing from today. You could actually see the water boiling deep down in it.
Sitemap
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment